EU Sustainable Energy Week / Energy Day
EU Sustainable Energy Week / Energy Day
European Sustainable Energy Week (EU SEW) is the biggest renewable energy and energy efficiency event in Europe and beyond. It brings together government agencies, private companies, non-governmental organisations, and consumers to promote renewables and energy efficient initiatives to produce clean, safe, and efficient energy.
Launched in 2006 by the European Commission, the EUSEW is organised by the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) in close cooperation with Directorate-General for Energy.
Everyone brings something different to the EUSEW. It is an ideal platform for sharing ideas and knowhow, and for forging alliances to bring about an Energy Union based on:
- Energy efficiency.
- Decarbonising the economy.
- Research, innovation and competitiveness.
You can take part in Sustainable Energy Week by creating or attending an Energy Day.
An additional series of locally-organised Sustainable Energy Days are taking place around the world from June to September.
Energy Days in Akhtala from 22nd to 25th June 2020 include:
- Drawing contest ''Beyond the crisis: clean energy for green recovery and growth'' (22/06/2020);
- Contest of Essay ''How local actions could address the global challenges of climate change?'' (23/06/2020);
- Video Contest ''Energy saving family'' (24/06/2020);
- Photo contest ''Green growth: My city from my window'' (24/06/2020);
- Quiz in the framework of the energy saving theme (25/06/2020).
Energy Day in Alaverdi on 26th June 2020 includes:
- Photo contest ''Clean energy as an alternative''.
Energy Days in Gavar from 18th to 25th June 2020 include:
- Drawing contest: ''Beyond the crisis: clean energy for green recovery and growth'';
- Video Contest ''Energy saving family'';
- Photo contest: ''Green growth: My city from my window'';
- Contest of Essay ''How local actions could address the global challenges of climate change?''.
Energy Day in Spitak on 26th June 2020 includes:
- Photo contest ''Green growth: My city from my window'';
- Video contest: ''Energy saving family''.
Energy Days in Yerevan from 22nd to 24th June 2020 include:
- Webinar "EU4YSC program objectives, actions and expected outcomes";
- Webinar "How to have your own solar power plant?".
Energy Day in Yerevan on 26th June 2020 includes:
- Photo contest "Energy saving through my eyes";
- Intellectual online quiz for young people, students and pupils;
- Webinar "Energy efficiency measures in municipal structures of Yerevan".
Abovyan will held Energy Day on 27th of June 2019.
Aparan will conduct Energy Day on 19th of June 2019.
Energy Day in Artik will be held on 19th of June 2019.
Gavar will held Energy Day on 25th of June 2019.
Energy Day in Goris will be held on 28th of June 2019.
Ijevan will conduct Energy Day on 26th of June 2019.
Martuni will held Energy Day on 25th of June 2019.
Masis will held Energy Day on 2d of July 2019.
Spitak will held Energy Day on 21st of June 2019.
Energy Day in Tashir will be conducted on 3d of July 2019.
Vanadzor will conduct Energy Days on 15-16th of June 2019.
Energy Day in Vayq will be held on 21st of June 2019.
European Sustainable Energy Week / Energy Days, which are held by the Signatories of the Covenant of Mayors in Azerbaijan in 2019.
From May 21 to 22 Energy Days were held in Mingechevir, where various events took place on the town square, in schools and other institutions, such as visiting sites, guided tours to facilities using energy-efficient technologies, sports activities (cycling, mini-football), thematic exhibitions, conferences, panel discussions, seminars, round tables, photo exhibitions, creative exhibitions (thematic), concerts, festivals, showing of thematic videos and films, drawing competitions and master classes about how to produce goods, recycle secondary raw materials, produce eco-products, eco-fashion shows, dance workshops, social events on clean water issues: cleaning of the territory, garbage collection, public events on greening cities and green areas, household waste, entertaining themed quests, quizzes.
European Sustainable Energy Week / Energy Days, which are held by the Signatories of the Covenant of Mayors in Belarus in 2019.
Haradok will hold Energy Days from 1 to 21 June 2019.
Dokshytsy will hold Energy Days from June 17 to 21, 2019.
Energy Days in Ašmiany will take place from June 17-21, 2019.
Energy Days in Baranavičy will be held from 2 to 30 June 2019.
From May to June 2019 in the cities of Belarus: Brest, Mstislavl, Pinsk (3-23.06.19), Polotsk and Tolochin Energy Days will be held, during which residents of cities are waiting for various activities on climate, energy efficiency and resource efficiency.
Energy Days in Mscislaŭ will be held from May 20 to June 17, 2019.
Energy Days in Niasvizh will be held from May 30 to June 24, 2019.
Orša will hold Energy Days from June 17 to 21, 2019.
Energy Days in Polack will be held from 10 to 14 June 2019.
Energy Days in Smarhon will take place from June 17-21, 2019.
Vierchniadzvinsk will conduct Energy Days.
Energy Days in Karma will be held from 3 to 26 June 2019.
Novogrudok will hold Energy Days from 7 to 13 June 2019.
Pinsk will hold the Energy Days from 3 to 23 June 2019.
Energy Days in Pružany will take place from May 27 to June 2019.
Energy Days in Rahačoŭ will be held in July 2019.
Energy Days in Tałačyn will take place from May 18 to June 20, 2019.
European Sustainable Energy Week / Energy Days, which are held by the Signatories of the Covenant of Mayors in Georgia in 2019.
Gori will hold the Energy Day on June 27, 2019.
Energy Day in Kazbegi will be held on June 25, 2019.
Energy Day in Kutaisi will be held on June 20, 2019. Within the framework of the Energy Day, an exhibition-presentation of electric cars and an electronic music concert will be held.
The Energy Day in Telavi will take place on June 28, 2019, during which a presentation of the BioEn4CoMSigns project and activities in kindergarten, a concert performed by children, an information seminar: “Agricultural waste to energy”, a cycle race and a concert by the Telavi group and a flashmob will be held with the participation of schoolchildren.
Energy Day in Zugdidi will take place on June 26, 2019.
Georgian city-signatories of the Covenant of Mayors: Batumi, Kutaisi, Rustavi, Gori, Bolnisi, Gurjaani, Telavi plan to conduct Energy Days in 2019.
Ozurgeti holds Energy Days from 16 to 23 June 2019, within which adults and young residents of the city are waiting for thematic drawings on street walls on energy efficiency and renewable energy technology, thematic theater production, presentation of the replacement of old street lighting with LED lighting, a technical visit to plant where energy efficient equipment is installed.
From June 13 to 20, Energy Days are held in Tianeti, within which there will be held an educational and entertaining event for schoolchildren "Energy Efficiency - Smart Choice!", a presentation on the topic: "How to save energy", a chess competition, cycling race "Healthy Lifestyles for a Healthy Future" and other activities with the participation of children on the theme: "The environment is our home".
The Georgian city of Mtskheta will hold Energy Days from June 21 to 22, 2019, where greenery will be planted at the Yaloni center for people with disabilities, rowing competitions among athletes of the Rowing Academy, a visit to the Micro Grid Connected plant, illumination of Historical Monument “BebrisTskhe” with Solar Light and many other equally active and interesting activities.
Energy Day in Signagu will be held on June 21, 2019, which will include an educational and informative meeting on renewable energy for schoolchildren, youth and municipal workers, a presentation of renewable energy sources for city students, as well as energy efficiency and renewable energy activities, showing short documentary films “Principles of energy efficiency in traditional Georgian architecture - Tbilisi, Samtskhe-Javakheti, Svaneti”.
European Sustainable Energy Week / Energy Days, which are held by the Signatories of the Covenant of Mayors in Moldova in 2019.
Chisinau will hold Energy Days from 17/06/2019 to 21/06/2019.
Cimislia will hold the Energy Day on June 14 and 21, 2019.
On June 1, 2019, Energy Days will be held in Cantemir.
Edinet will hold Energy Day on June 18, 2019.
In Ialovena on June 1 there will be Energy Day.
Energy Day in Ocnita will take place on June 2, 2019.
Budesti will hold Energy Days on May 24, 2019.
Energy Days will be held in Calarasi from 1 to 21 June.
On June 16 there will be Energy Day in Festelitsa.
Energy Days in Telita will take place on June 29, 2019.
Energy Days in Visniovca will be held on May 29, 2019.
Lozova will hold Energy Days on June 17, 2019.
Sarata Veche will hold the Energy Day on June 17, 2019.
Șoldănești will hold the Energy Day on June 20, 2019.
Straseni will hold Energy Day on June 1, 2019.
Ungheni will hold the Energy Day on June 19, 2019.
Vorniceni will hold Energy Days on August 2, 2019.
Myrhorod will take part in the "Umbrella for the Planet" flashmob, and will also hold a "Bike to Work" flashmob along the embankment. Students will be given a lesson on the use of solar and wind energy.
A series of events for youth and adults on the topic of energy efficiency will be held in the city of Khmilnyk. In particular:
• Slide-presentation "Energy-efficient Khmilnyk"
• Drawing on the topic: "Energy conservation - through the eyes of children"
• "Energy Conservation" test for students of general secondary education institutions
• Children's products on the topic of ecology and climate protection
• Master class on the topic: "The power of the wind is an inexhaustible source of energy" (how to make a windmill)
• Eco-session of cartoons for younger residents of Khmilnyk; Eco-session of films and videos on environmental topics
For the days of sustainable energy, the city of Pology will host a flash mob "Save energy!", an online lesson on climate change and "green" energy, as well as an "EnergyUkraine" photo contest.
All-Ukrainian flash mob on green planting "Umbrella for the Planet"
In 2022, Lviv will host a drawing contest on asphalt and a scooter race for children. They will also work on spreading the "Energy-efficient exercise" trend. The city will hold open classes on the topic "Energy management in your own home." "Municipal energy management" training will be held for energy managers of structural units of the community.
Novovolyn Lyceum No. 7 will hold an informational event "Methods of saving energy resources. Energy-saving technologies." Students will be informed about the problems of efficiency of energy consumption, use of renewable energy sources, environmental protection and creation of motivation to store energy resources.
The following events are planned to be held on the territory of Chornomosrk community as part of the EU Sustainable Energy Week:
- Information company among residents of the territorial community about holding the EU SEW.
- Energy School online (popularization of ecological, social, and economic advantages of energy saving; teaching children the rules of energy-efficient behavior; watching cartoons on environmental topics, about energy and global climate change).
- Conducting the contest "Future through the eyes of children" and the video contest "ENERGY OF NATURE"
- Action "Day without a car" (appeal of the mayor to residents of the territorial community to refuse to use a car on this day, to use an alternative means of transportation: on foot, by bicycle, electric transport, etc.)
- Presentation for residents of multi-apartment buildings "Preparation of the building for the heating season 2022-2023"
- Educational campaign "Evolution of cars" (comparison of the environmental impact of gasoline cars and electric cars)
- Action "Give up the package - save nature!" and other events.
This year, as part of the EU of Sustainable Energy Week, lessons for general secondary education institutions will be held on energy saving and energy efficiency issues.
Ukraine: Days of sustainable energy in Sumy - a photo challenge for schoolchildren and a workshop on energy saving
In the city of Sumy, a number of events are planned for the EU Sustainable Energy Week, in particular:
• Online conference "Together towards energy independence and climate neutrality of communities"
• Photo challenge for schoolchildren of Sumy city territorial community "My ecological footprint"
• Mini-workshop "10 tips on how to keep warm in your home"
• Communication hour "Economic use and conservation of energy resources"
• Online lesson "Nature itself gives us energy"
• Informational video digest "Energy Saving Alphabet"
• Information hour "Renewable energy source"
• Master class on the demonstration of "Save Energy" energy auditor devices
• Flash mob "Don't burn your garbage!"
• And other measures.
Chortkiv City Council is holding regular Sustainable Energy Days as part of the EU Sustainable Energy Week.
Program of events:
• joining the "Umbrella for the Planet" smartmob. Involvement of children of school and preschool age in planting named trees in the courtyards of educational institutions. Employees of the city council will also take part in the events.
• an interactive event with a demonstration of the case of an energy manager. The event is designed for high school students.
• "Clean shores", cleaning of the coastal strips of the Seret River in the town of Chortkiv with the involvement of employees of communal enterprises.
• carrying out an excursion with the departure of schoolchildren to the hydroelectric power station in the village Bila and in the village Skorodyntsi, planting trees on the banks of the river. The event is designed for high school students.
Also, during the whole week, videos on the topic of energy saving will be broadcast on the information screen on the Heroes of Euromaidan Square in Chortkiv.
During the European Week of Sustainable Energy, an excursion to "Promavtomatika", an exhibition of bicycles and the promotion of economical use of energy resources will be held in Vinnytsia.
Ukraine: In Kaniv, it is planned to launch a boiler house running on biofuel and an information campaign on energy saving
During the Week of Sustainable Energy, Kaniv plans to hold a number of events aimed at raising the level of awareness of saving electricity among both the youth and the adult population of the city. In particular, it is planned:
- Ceremonial launch of a new energy facility - a boiler house operating on solid biofuel with a capacity of 400 kW (KNP "Kaniv multidisciplinary hospital"), which will make it possible to reduce gas consumption in the city.
- Screening of films in schools and preschool educational institutions of the Kaniv community about global climate change and on energy topics.
- A planned excursion for high school students to the SPP with a capacity of 1 MW, which is located in the city of Kaniv.
- Conducting an information campaign on the distribution of "Tips on saving energy" monuments.
In the city of Merefa, a competition of creative works for children "Save the planet!" will be held. A series of online educational events "Energy Efficiency Day" will also be held.
Ukraine: In Zhytomyr, lessons on sustainable energy and climate development will be held in educational institutions
In Zhytomyr, it is planned to hold lessons on sustainable energy and climate development in educational institutions and other events:
• Energy patrol of students of energy managers
• Foresight study of zero-carbon development of the Zhytomyr urban territorial community
• Excursion for schoolchildren to the KP "Zhytomyr Tram-Trolleybus Administration" of the Zhytomyr City Council
• Flash mob "Bicycle to work" and flash mob for schoolchildren "Bicycle to school"
• Bicycle school for schoolchildren
• Smartmob for schoolchildren "Umbrella for the planet"
Sustainable Energy Day will be held in Lutsk on October 18, 2022. In the city, interactive lessons are planned on the basis of general secondary education institutions on the topic of energy saving and energy efficiency. In the format of interactive communication, students will familiarize themselves with the topics of saving electricity and heat in homes during martial law. Within the framework of the Day of Sustainable Energy, there will be competitions for assembling puzzles with pictures on the topic of energy saving at speed, an energy hackathon, a brain ring and a visual demonstration of energy-saving technologies for students.
The Day of Sustainable Energy will end with an excursion for the students of the city to the boiler house of the DKP "Lutskteplo" on the street. Bozhenka, 32 with a capacity of 5 MW, where they will familiarize themselves with the operation of the solid fuel boiler unit, which was installed according to the EBRD project, which provides hot water and heating to the area of the bearing plant, as well as the boiler room control room.
In the city of Dolyna, educational institutions will hold lessons on the topic: "Energy efficiency and adaptation to climate change." For younger children, cartoons will be shown on the topic of energy saving and frugal use of energy resources.
In Sambir, for the EU Sustainable Energy Week, it is planned to hold:
• Thematic lesson "Energy independence is our common cause"
• Master class "Ecological products" from the Sambir school of decorative and applied arts
• Quest "Alternative energy sources" from the Sambir Vocational College of Economics and Information Technologies
• Exhibition "Energy saving - a step to the future"
• Quest "Chain of consumption" from the Sambir Vocational College of Economics and Information Technologies
• Competition of children's drawings "Energy conservation through the eyes of children - 2020"
• Bicycle race "Youth for clean air"
• Thematic classes in preschool educational institutions "Let's save heat in our homes"
As part of the Sustainable Energy Week, the following events are planned in the Globyne Territorial Community:
• dissemination of information on energy saving, caring for the environment on the official website of the Globyne community;
• conducting online classes in educational institutions using thematic presentations and videos;
• dissemination of information about economical use of energy sources among the population
Ukraine: Online seminars on sustainable development and energy saving are planned to be held in Zaporizhzhia
A number of events are planned in the cities of Zaporizhia and Pology as part of the EU Sustainable Energy Week. Among such events are the online meeting "Unification of communities on the way to energy independence and sustainable development", the holding of an online seminar "Sustainable development" for representatives of specialized structural divisions of city councils, enterprises, institutions and organizations, etc. In addition, during the week, it is planned to hold informational and explanatory activities on energy efficiency, energy saving, use of alternative energy sources, sustainable development, careful treatment of nature, reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, etc.
The following events are planned to be held in Poltava during September 26-30, 2022 as part of the EU Sustainable Energy Week:
• Competition of school drawings;
• Smartmob "Umbrella for the planet "Green city - green planet".
In Konotop, it is planned to hold thematic classes, educational hours, "round tables", exhibitions, presentations in educational and cultural institutions of the city. Conducting practical exercises (games, trainings) in educational institutions on the topic: "Energy saving rules: how to prepare a home for winter." In addition, the following will be held:
• Environmental campaign "Compost weeds - don't smoke!" with the participation of the Station of Young Naturalists.
• Master class "Save energy!" (advice on conducting an express audit of one's own home, how energy-saving measures affect the family wallet; baking "Leaf" gingerbread cookies) with the participation of ZOSH No. 2 and the VPO Center.
• Smartmob through social networks for schoolchildren "Umbrella for the planet!" (take a photo of the process of planting a tree, add a short description about the type of tree, its properties and contribution to the environment).
This year in Chuguyiv, all events for the EU Sustainable Energy Week will take place online. In particular, it is planned to hold online thematic events in educational institutions of the community in order to raise the awareness of students about the need to be careful with electricity consumption.
Meeting of the energy manager of the Demydiv community with the students of the Demydiv Lyceum.
A mini-excursion and discussion of the recently implemented project to install a solar power plant in the Demydiv Lyceum for heating hot water.
Balakleya will conduct Energy Day on the 1st of June 2019.
Chernihiv plans to hold Energy Days from 1 to 7th of September, 2019. Within Energy Days an exhibition of energy-efficient equipment and materials, workshops for the city’s energy managers and various entertainment and educational programs for the public are planned.
Chernomorsk will conduct Energy Days from 9 th of May till 30th of June 2019.
Energy Days in Chortkov were held from June 20 to 21, 2019, during which the race was held (3 km) "Marathon on Day 21 - we sort garbage together," children's competitions between preschool educational institutions "Small steps - big changes", a lesson in sorting solid waste for students in grades 7-8 and a round table with partners and experts "Chortkov, 100% renewable energy sources by 2050 - the first steps".
Energy Days will be held in the Dnipro from May 30 to June 6, within which it is planned to hold an extended meeting of the Scientific and Technical Council of the Dnipropetrovsk City Council’s Environmental Policy Department, a presentation to scientists and the public of the Action Plan on Sustainable Energy and Climate of the city until 2030, awarding the winners of the competition for sustainable development and CO2 reduction among schoolchildren.
Dobropolie will hold Energy Days from May 13 to June 3, 2019.
Within the framework of the Energy Day on June 1, 2019, Bila Tserkva will hold lectures and workshops, an eco-race, sports competitions, children's eco-projects, games and entertainment, a star camp, a night cinema hall, an eco-fair, a food court, a kite festival, a parade boats and riding on catamarans.
Energy Day in Birki will be held on June 12, 2019. In program: flash mob "Be energetic", during which students of 1-8 classes will dance with colorful balls.
In the first half of June Drohobych is planning to hold a seminar on "Energy Audit as the first step towards the implementation of energy efficiency measures in multi-apartment buildings" for representatives of local condominiums.
Korosten will hold the Energy Day on May 25, 2019, organizing a game for children "Renewable Energy Sources".
From May 27 to 31, Omelnyk will hold a contest of children's drawings on the theme: “With a ray of light into the future”, a fairy tale show in a puppet theater, a cognitive cartoon for children “Good World”, a drawing (poster) contest on the theme: "With light into the future" and the team game "My idea of energy saving".
Perchyn city will held Energy Days on 6th of June 2019.
Energy day in the Nova Vodolag will be on June 4, 2019.
Energy Days are held in the Khmilnyk city from May 14 to 17.
Hola Prystan city will hold Energy Days from July 6 to July 7, 2019. The program includes: a press conference with the participation of journalists, government officials and local business circles, an exhibition of energy saving equipment and technologies, an exhibition-competition for young people on scientific and technical creativity "Energy and the Future", a demonstration of the best drawings on the theme: "Save Energy - Save Planet ”, the best photos, handicrafts related to the topic of energy efficiency and climate protection.
Bar city will conduct Energy Days on 25-26 of May 2019.
Chuguev will hold Energy Days from 18 to 20 June 2019, within which the collection center for used batteries will function, thematic classes on energy saving will be held for pupils of educational institutions of the city.
Dunaevts will hold Energy Days from May 20 to 24, 2019. In the program: hours of communication with children on the topic of resource and energy saving, the action “Turn off the superfluous”, the bike ride “We are for clean energy”, an excursion to the solar power station, the contest “Save the energy - save the environment”, quizzes “Nature itself gives us energy ", watching cartoons and holding the action" Green Planet ".
Khmelnytskyi city will conduct Energy Days on 16-20 of September 2019.
Kolomyya will hold Energy Days at the end of September 2019.
In Kramatorsk Energy Days will be held from 27 to 29th of September, 2019.
Krasnograd will hold Energy Days from 16 to 19th of September, 2019.
Energy Days in Kremenchug will be held from May 3 to June 6, 2019
Mariupol will conduct Energy Days in June 2019.
Merefa will hold Energy Days from May 16 to August 14, 2019. The public is waiting for a diverse program on energy and resource efficiency, climate and energy.
Morshin plans to hold Energy Days in May - June 2019.
In Mirgorod, from March 22 to September 22, 2019, events are held as part of the Energy Days 2019.
In the framework of the Energy Days the Ukrainian city-signatoryof the Covenant of Mayors Pavlograd successfully conducted for schoolchildren a quest and a video contest on energy saving and energy efficiency, study tours at KP Pavlograd TV and Radio Company and GP NPO Pavlogradsky Chemical Plant which presented measures aimed at reducing energy consumption, the principle of using energy from non-traditional sources and secondary energy resources, as well as the introduction of new technologies.
Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky will hold from 3 to 7 June 2019 Energy Days, which will include a round table on the participation of the local community in energy conservation processes, the opening of levels in schools on the theme of sustainable development of the community, the quest "Sort together", showing videos on climate, energy, resource and energy efficiency and a meeting with representatives of public institutions on energy saving and energy efficiency issues.
In the city of Pervomaisky, from September 9 to 14, Energy Days are held.
Pokrovsk held Energy Days from May 13 to 18, 2019.
Energy Days in Polohy will take place from 16 to 18th of October, 2019.
Tetiiv city will hold Energy Days on 17-21st of June 2019.
Tulchin will hold Energy Days from 9 to 14 September 2019.
Energy Days in Turka took place from August 3 to 4. The city-signatory of the Covenant of Mayors held a competition for children on the road “Turka have talents”, “My street is the best in the world”, screening films on the theme of energy and resource efficiency, a bike ride and a bicycle race, a city football and street cup other equally creative and active events.
Vyshiv will hold Energy Days on June 17 and 24, 2019.
Energy Days in Zhytomyr were held from 7 to 24 June 2019. The city authorities organized a quiz for residents on climate and energy saving, conducted a series of excursions for representatives of OSMD and managers of companies to factories that produce and offer energy-efficient technologies in the field of water supply, LED light, integrated thermo-modernization, video display and bike ride. Most of the activities on climate, energy, energy efficiency and resource efficiency were designed for children, because their consciousness is still being formed and they perceive information faster.
On June 17, the inauguration of the Sustainable Energy Week 2019 will be held in Cherkasy, as part of which a number of events will be held to popularize the topic of climate and energy, energy and resource efficiency.
In Slavutych Energy Days will be held from June 7 to 8, 2019.
The Energy Days will be held in Sumy from June 5 to 8, 2019, within which they will hold the eco-quest “Change Yourself, Not the Planet”, a presentation at the Sumy Specialized School No. 7 of the project “Improving Energy Efficiency in the Educational Buildings of the City of Sumy” show, exhibition "Ecohouse", in which the school number 25 will present its eco-house from recycled materials.
On Saturday, June 1, 2019, the EU Delegation in Ukraine together with the Mykolaiv City Council will open the annual European Week of Sustainable Energy in Ukraine and the exhibition of energy-efficient equipment "PRO Efficiency 3.0" and will conduct a Ceremony of greetings for new members of the Municipal Platform "Energy and Climate Transformation".
Download agenda in Ukrainian language
Download press-release in English language
Download press-release in Ukrainian language
Within the framework of the Energy Day on June 11, 2019, Fastov will hold 2 discussion panels on energy efficiency mechanisms (technical assistance projects, investment attraction, financing sources) and energy consumption optimization in modern conditions.
Novogrodovka will hold Energy Days from 4 to 8/11/2019. Citizens are waiting for various activities on the topic of energy and resource efficiency, climate and energy.
Izum city will held Energy Day on September 3, 2019.
Kamenetz-Podolsky successfully held Energy Days from May 16 to 17, 2019.
Kolomatskoe village held the Energy Day on May 10, 2019.
Kryvyi Rih will hold its Energy Days in November 2019.
Novograd-Volynsky city will hold Energy Days from September 23 to September 27, 2019.
From June 17-21, 2019, Novovolynsk will hold Energy Days, during which public events are waiting for the public to raise awareness of renewable energy services, films about renewable energy sources, seminars on renewable energy sources and their technical or economic accessibility, workshops on local prospects for biomass, biogas, solar energy, heat pumps, wind energy and hydro electricity, showing films about renewable sources energy for schoolchildren, an exhibition of the best children's drawings and an award ceremony, a comic book contest on the theme: “Energy and the Environment” and much more.
Energy Days in Novoyavorovsk will be held from September 16 to September 19, 2019.
Pokrovskaya OTG will hold on June 3, 2019 Energy Days, dedicated to the International Children's Day.
Energy Days in Sambor will be held from June 17 to 21, 2019.
The main events within Energy Day will be held as part of the program "Covenant of Mayors - Demonstration Projects" (CoM-DeP) during the celebration of the City Day of Ukrainka on September 7, 2019. There will be thematic contests among schoolchildren and kindergarten children. The possibility of organizing excursions for high school students to solar or wind power plants is being considered.
Energy days in Vasilyevka will be held from 2 to 20 September 2019.
Voznesensk will hold from 8 to 21 June 2019 Energy Days, as part of which an exhibition of energy-saving technologies will be held, thematic consultations on energy-efficient modernization of buildings, a children’s drawing contest on asphalt “Save the Planet!”, an excursion to facilities where the use of energy-efficient technologies was introduced and a bike ride "To the sun".
In Zholkva Energy Day will be held on June 18, 2019.