Ukraine: Webinar "Energy managers' networks development - the basis for the full use of energy and climate policy"2020-06-24
We would like to invite you to participate in the webinar "Energy managers' networks development - the basis for the full use of energy and climate policy" that will take place on 24th June 2020.
Organizer: Association of Ukrainian Cities
Time: from 10:00 to 12:00
- Opening speech.
- Oleksandr Slobozhan - Executive Director of the Association of Ukrainian Cities
- Krzysztof Gerulski - Ukraine Support Group, European Commission
- Components of an energy management system. The role of quality teamwork.
- Volodymyr Honcharuk - Deputy Mayor of Khmelnytskyi City
- Natalia Plekanets - Head of the Energy Management Department of the Executive Committee, Khmelnytskyi City Council
- Practical experience of territorial communities in the implementation of an energy monitoring system.
- Hanna Serheieva - Energy Manager of the Executive Committee, Korosten City Council
- Olha Nizimova - Head of the Municipal Energy Management Department of the Economic Development Department of the Executive Committee, Kamensk City Council
- Technical equipment for the implementation of remote metering. Types, kinds, features, price.
- Oleksiy Rudskyi - Expert of the Public Organization "New Communal Ukraine"
At the end of the webinar - QUIZ with prizes!
To participate, please follow the link at the indicated time.