Ukraine: Webinar "Automated energy monitoring system"2020-05-21
We invite you to take part in a webinar on the theme “Automated energy monitoring system”, which will be held on May 21, 2020.
Date and time of the webinar: May 21, 2020 from 14:00 to 15:30.
14:00-14:10 Speaker M. Vereshchak, key-expert of the EU Program “Covenant of Mayors - Demonstration Projects”, Topic: “Why is it important to know the results of the implementation of energy-efficient projects?”:
· Project results: why is this important?
· What information on the results should be collected?
· Who needs the information on project results?
14:10-14:45 Speaker V. Lytvyn. Topic: "An automated energy consumption monitoring system - an effective tool for an energy manager":
· Advantages / disadvantages of energy monitoring systems.
· What is an automated energy consumption monitoring system?
· The main components of the system and the necessary equipment.
· Approximate cost indicators (per building / counter / manager).
· The effect of the implementation of the system.
· Implemented projects.
14:45-15:00 Speaker O. Levshenova (Ukrainka City) / V. Horban (Myrhorod City). Topic: "Practical experience in using automatic monitoring systems":
· Description of the installed system.
· Advantages compared to the previous system.
· Problems in work.
· An obtained effect.
15:00-15:15 Questions and answers. Discussions.
To participate, please follow THE LINK at the indicated time.